Sunday, November 26, 2006

GALLSTONES and HYPOGLYCEMIA

GALLSTONES

Gallstones are stones that form when substances in the bile harden.Gallstones can be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball.There can be just one large stone,or hundreds of tiny stones.
Gallstones can block the normal flow of bile if they lodge in any of the ducts that carry bile from the liver to the small intestine.Bile trapped in these ducts can cause inflammation in the gallbladder,the ducts,or, rarely,the liver.If a gallstone blocks the opening to that duct,digestive enzymes can become trapped in the pancreas causing painful inflammation called gallstone pancreatitis.If any of these ducts remain blocked for a significant period of time,severe damage or infections can occur.
Gallstone attacks often occur after eating a meal,especially a fatty one. Symptoms can include pain in the upper,back,or under the right shoulder together with nausea,vomiting,abdominal bloating or indigestion. These symptoms can mimic those of other problems,including heart attack,so accurate diagnosis is important

HYPOGLYCEMIA

This is an abnormally low level of the sugar glucose in the blood,usually a complication of diabetes,in which the body does not produce enough insulin to fully metabolise the glucose.Hypoglycemic symptoms include tiredness,dizziness,confusion, increased heart rate,and a cold,clammy feeling.
The treatment of hypoglycemia is careful diet,including eating small meals or snacks throughout the day; or by changing the dose or timing of insulin or other drugs that affect blood sugar levels.

5 comments:

maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi,

I thought you might find this interesting. Healthline has compiled a list of the Effects of Low Blood Sugar in a visual graphic and I thought you and your readers would be interested in seeing the information.

You can check out the information at http://www.healthline.com/health/low-blood-sugar-effects-on-body We’ve had good feedback about the article and we think it will benefit your readers by giving them med-reviewed information in a visual way.

If you think this information is a good fit for your audience would you share it on your site, http://webencore.blogspot.com/2006/11/gallstones-and-hypoglycemia.html , or social media?

Let me know what you think and have a great week.

All the best,
Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3100 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp

Angelina Keffi said...

There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Presure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyfoid, Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

Walter Elias said...

Are you going through any kind of male infertility like: AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT, WEAK ERECTION, and PREMATURE EJACULATION? Look no further! Dr. Uduehi has the cure/remedy to any type of male infertility. It’s been 4 months since he cured me of azoospermia and my spouse is currently pregnant for me. I was diagnosed of Non‐obstructive azoospermia (NOA), which people believes it’s impossible to be cured or treated. But with Dr Uduehi’s medication, I got cured. I am expecting a baby anytime soon and I was introduced to the doctor by someone whom he treated of low sperm count. So, I deemed it fit to share my experience with the doctor to the general public and to give hope to those who don’t know who to meet for their problems. The doctor’s contact: (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com) (+2347084878384)

Rishi Arjun said...

Are you going through AZOOSPERMIA (zero sperm count), LOW SPERM COUNT, WEEK ERECTION, WATERY SPERM, PREMATURE EJACULATION? The cure is here; contact Dr. Uduehi now for a permanent solution/cure. I was once a victim and I got cured by this doctor, and now am blessed with kids now. Contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP; +2347084878384

Bernard said...

Are you struggling hard with AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT, WEAK ERECTION OR ANY OTHER INFETILITY IN BOTH MEN AMD WOMEN? Contact Dr. Uduehi for a lifetime cure. I am 58 years old and he helped cure me for azoospermia when I thought all hope was lost. My wife and I have a child to call our own now with his help. I also know about other ailment he can cure when I contacted him. Reach out to him now for help through: (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com) (+234-708-487-8384)